If God can part the Red Sea, He can surely part the pain away from me.
It’s so flattering when people learn how you prefer to be loved, remembering that you don’t like flowers delivered to your work but would love them for your table and stuff of that nature…
You are the thermostat to your school, not the thermometer. When you walk in the room you control the temperature instead of adapting to your surroundings.
Michael Lathrop (via peterdwebb)
The tickle monster was at the mall today :)
COMPLIMENTS THAT AREN’T ABOUT PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
1) You’re empowering.
2) I like your voice.
3) You’re strong.
4) I think your ideas/beliefs matter.
5) I’m so happy you exist.
6) More people should be listening to what you have to say.
7) You’re a very warm hearted person.
8) It’s nice seeing such kindness.
9) You’re very down to earth.
10) You have a beautiful soul.
11) You inspire me to become a better person.
12) Our conversations bring me a lot of joy.
13) It’s good to see someone care so much.
14) You’re so understanding.
15) You matter a lot to me.
16) You’re important even if you don’t think so.
17) You’re intelligent.
18) Your passion is contagious.
19) Your confidence is refreshing.
20) You restore my faith in humanity.
21) You’re great at being creative.
22) You’re so talented at ____.
23) I don’t get tired of you the way I get tired of other people.
24) You have great taste in ___.
25) I’m happy I stayed alive long enough to meet you.
26) I wish more people were like you.
27) You’re so good at loving people.
Thank you!! 👏
Today has been really trying.
But I’m trying!
I feel everything so intensely,
Which is a blessing and a curse.